28 August, 2013

Island In The Sun





tropical style




 


 


With everyone around me escaping the winter chill
and heading off on holidays,
I am starting to get a tad jealous!
I know I am behaving like a spoilt brat
as I've just bought myself my dream house
 and you would think I would be contented ~
but when it's blowing a gale outside and
the rain is pelting on the windows,
my mind drifts off to tropical islands,
sunshine and golden beaches.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5, 6a, 6b, 7, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest 

4 comments:

StylishBeachHome.com said...

Just started following your blog ... where is the dream house and why isn't it warm there?
Natalee

OnePieceBlack said...

I do always get into vacation mood when I see your pics ;)

helo win said...

nice collection child costume thanks...

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

I live outside Melbourne in Australia so we have opposite seasons. Today is the first day of Spring!
x
Melissah

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...