24 September, 2013

Blue & Beige Palette








Beige & Blue
 

What a calming, tranquil palette this is.
Beige is a perfect low key neutral for a subtle background colour
to offset this pretty shade of blue.
The blue in this story has been limited to the accessories ~
scatter cushions, throws, crockery and a feature chair.
If you ever feel like a change 
these items can easily be updated without too much effort or expense.

Melissah xox

Images via Vicky's Home, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

2 comments:

The enchanted home said...

LOVE this palette. When not if I get my beach house..it will be swathed in this palette head to toe:)

Nola Grasby said...

Once again you have done it again-beautiful pics. Your blog is lovely and it gives me so much inspiration as I am trying to decorate my little home in this style. Cant wait to see what you have done with your home!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...