06 September, 2013

Cinque Terre




 





La dolce vita
Holiday Essentials


This is one of favourite Italian destinations.
I went there with my parents when I lived in London and
would love to take my husband back there someday.
There are five tiny, colourful villages perched on the clifftops
and aside from a train -
the only way to get from village to village is to walk!
This villages are set against a backdrop of sparkling azure seas
so it's a photographers' paradise!

Melissah xox

Moodboard by coastal Style : images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

So beautiful. I am heading to Tuscany in October and can't wait.

paisleysummer said...

Isn't it just picture postcard! x

Trendy Bow said...

Such a beautiful place! I'd love to visit it!!!!

Trendy Bow

Jo said...

bella Italia ;)

Babette said...

Walking is one way, you can also take the boat or train. So, if you're not into hiking, you can still enjoy Cinque Terre in all villages.
My favorite place!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...