27 September, 2013

Port Fairy Road Trip












I tend to not post photos of myself  - you loose a bit of interest in having your photo taken at age 47 but I am now thinking it might nice to share a few more photos of day trips and weekends away, pictures of the pristine beaches that surround us and our beautiful new house (... coming soon). My husband and I both love photography so it will be nice to share a few of our photos.

 This is a road trip we took over summer to a pretty little fishing village called Port Fairy. The weekend was spent boating, fishing and indulging in plenty of freshly caught seafood, sadly none of which was caught by us!

Melissah xox

Images via 3a46, all other photos by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

9 comments:

OnePieceBlack said...

So lovely pictures . You look like you´ve had a lot of fun :) And....I really really would never think that you´re 47 if you hadn´t told that! I wish to look that great at your age .Thumbs up ;)

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Well you look like a model! I will be 47 in November and I share glimpses of myself every once in a while. I think it makes it more personal and I bet you will get more blog visitors and comments even!!! You are awesome photographers...can't wait to see your beach house. thank you for gently inspiring us everyday. I do not always leave comments but I visit. :)

Christina said...

Hello Melissah!
I don't think you look your age at all. You are very beautiful and you seem to have had a great time!

Sam Hoffer @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Melissah, you & your husband are both very photogenic. You look so chic in your black & white. I would love to go on a sail on that gorgeous boat.
Sam

OnePieceBlack said...

You look so happy and great . I would love to look that young when I´m 47 ! Have a nice weekend :)

Irina said...

47 years? it can not be!!! Melissah, you are very beautiful and stylish!
Thank you very much for the inspiration you give to us every day!

MelO said...

Wow!! 47!? Unbelievable! You an your hubby look like seasoned models, and your style and taste is impeccable! I aspire to such style and chic! I covet, I covet, I covet!

sajid said...

wow.. you look nice.....

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

I seriously thought you had posted photos of some magazine fashion shoot.... until I realized they were photos of you and your hubs! Oh my! Coastal sexy chic you two!!!
Warmly,
Laurelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...