11 November, 2013

Day Trip to Lorne









The highlight of the weekend was a day trip to Lorne,
a stylish coastal town 20 minutes up the road from me.

Inspired by this season's summer pastels I wore my Gant ombre polo.
The day was a blur
of fruity Italian gelatis
walks on the beach
healthy salads at outdoor cafes and
a little window shopping at Lorne's stylish seaside boutiques.

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Style Pinterest, edited by Coastal Style 

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook

4 comments:

Mari Rose said...

These colors are just begging to be translated into a room or even an outdoor living space. How gorgeous they are. Thanks for sharing!

Mari

Lia Wright said...

This post is very awesome. You dress is matches with your food. It is really very different from others.

Regards
Human hair extensions

OnePieceBlack said...

Melonade ^^ that´s cool. I´ll try this next summer , yum !

Charles Flaum said...

This post is very awesome. Picture Lighting

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...