24 December, 2013

Happy Holidays!



ACM1_12_13

ACM2_12_13

ACM3_12_13

ACM4_12_13


ACM6_12_13

ACM7_12_13

ACM8_12_13


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  


2013 has been a big year for a trend that’s been impossible to ignore, NEON. Electric, eye-catching colors can be seen in fashion, beauty, decor, textiles, graphics etc. This year I have featured a few posts on fluoro fashion for the beach and homewares for your beach house but how about the Christmas tree? What a fun and festive way to update your traditional Christmas palette. This bright burst of vivid colour is perfect for an summery Australian Christmas and is sure to be a hit with the kids! I hope you find inspiration in these cute DIY decorations I discovered on 'A Creative Mint'

What are your thoughts on a Neon Christmas Trend? Love it or Leave it?

Melissah xox

Images via 1-7, 8 collage moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my Chrismas board on Pinterest

5 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Merry Christmas Melissah!!

Sam Hoffer @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

I'm not fond of neon myself, but it might be okay here in Florida or in the islands. Merry Christmas to you and your family Melissah.
Sam

inge said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas. Hope you have a fun filled day.

Angela Daphne said...

I love the neon especially for kids rooms. Very Cute!

SUSAN, CORLETTE said...

MERRY XMAS Melissah,
keep up the beautiful posts, would have loved to see your beach house decorations for Xmas..........keep safe,
Susan, Corlette

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...