30 December, 2013

Swedish Summer Cottage







 


Re-create this relaxed outdoor look


Lazy Sunday



Today I'm loving this Swedish summer house situated in the Stockholm archipelago. The mostly white colour palette is broken up with blue accents and nautical motifs that accentuate its maritime character and summery feel. The overall mood of the cottage is fresh, relaxed, cute and cosy.Those adirondack chairs look like the perfect place to while away a lazy afternoon!


Melissah xox

Images Desde My Ventana via Hus o Hem moodboard by Coastal Style


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

5 comments:

kerrie of sea cottage said...

happy summer new year Melissa! Thank you for all the inspirations. Your new beach house was the most delightful to see! I hope you had a wonderful first Christmas in it. xo

Imogen said...

This is so beautiful, it's the perfect house! Everything has a place and the patterns and colour scheme are stunning. Wish I could stay in a house like that. Wishing you all the best for the new year.

Natasha @ Northern Light Blog said...

Melissah, so nice to hear from you!!
Happy, Healthy New Year to you and your family as well!! Enjoy the summer :)

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Hello! Thanks for your visit, I liked your blog a lot and I'm like follower, Happy New Year for you :)

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

Oh my that looks like the perfect little place to spend my summers! Beautiful pictures & inspiration of how I would love my summer house to be! :)

www.callmemaddie.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...