13 January, 2014

Hamptons Chic




Get The Look


 Hamptons Chic







These gorgeous rooms all embrace the key elements
 of what I love about Hamptons style
- white walls with neutral accents and soft accent colours
- timber floorboards and panelling
- natural fabrics and textures
- a mix of old and new furniture and decor
- lots of natural light and ambient lighting.


Here's a little fashion inspiration
in muted colours and organic textures
~ perfect for a relaxed day at the Hamptons!
 


 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

5 comments:

Stephanie G said...

beautiful home :)

http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

I'm only a few hours from the Hamptons, but I've only been there once.

Sara Daniele said...

Oh wow, so lovely spaces. Adorables interiors design. Kisses from Italy

Emily said...

I love all the white. These still look homey and warm which is almost contradictory to an all white room. Usually it comes off cold or stark but here it is a great balance

Trudy - HOME etcetera said...

Melissah,
From an Aussie girl in Central Qld, Congratulations on your beautiful blog. I love the doona covers and bedspreads in this post. What's not to love about the classic white quilt and the simple blue and white stripe cover. Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...