Here are some secret tips for shiny-super soft hair from Pantene
* Give your hair a break from using hot hair tools during the summer months and consider letting your strands air-dry. If you must blow-dry - use a leave-in conditioner designed to protect your hair from heat.
* Be religious about your having your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. When your ends feel frizzy, it means they’re damaged, split or both.
* Always use products with a SPF protection to protect your hair and scalp when you’re at the beach - or better still, wear a hat.
* Hair needs to be treated more gently during the summer. Consider switching to a more moisturising shampoo and conditioner.
* Before you dive into the pool, soak your hair under the shower first to lessen the hair's absorption of chlorine.
* For sun exposed or sun damaged hair, apply a deep conditioner to damp hair, wrap in plastic wrap before bedtime. Leave on overnight for extra repair and re-moisturising benefits.