22 January, 2014

Vintage Style









 

Decorating with second hand and re-cycled furniture and objects has recently become a huge global trend. This look is perfectly suited to beach house decorating and is the most affordable way to  furnish a casual seaside cottage. 

To create a vintage feel in your beach cottage, mix various furniture styles - vintage, rustic, industrial and painted second hand with natural materials like wicker, rattan, sisal, cotton and linen.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7-8 all editing by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

6 comments:

kerrie of sea cottage said...

This is so so me! Even the color palette you created.

Jo said...

I like this style ;)

inge said...

I like the door as a feature. I think it works so well in this space

Carolyn Darragh said...

So Beautiful
Carolyn

Coastal Vintage said...

Gorgeous!

Olga Cabello said...

I love your pictures. How do you generate the color palettes?. I am not a profesional, it is a hobby.

Regards.

Olga

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...