26 February, 2014

A Pantone Summer








 

Pantone Summer



With only a few days of summer to go I am reminiscing over ~
long hot summer days at the beach
impromptu drinks on the deck
the feel of cut grass under foot
sand between my toes
the smokey smell of a bbq cooking
and a riot of bright, summery colours.
I am going to miss summer!

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Style Pinterest boards Coastal Lifestyle and Travel, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love the pops of colors for summer!


xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Alessandra Mazzanti said...

Love these colors! great selection!

Kiss
Ale

New post!
www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

And here spring Is not far😊

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...