03 February, 2014

Fabulous Bath Tubs












 


I am in need of some for some serious bathroom inspiration?  

Later this year we are going to start on our Ensuite. The key feature will be a free standing bath tub. So I have been doing a bit of homework, trying to pick a favourite. My biggest problem is that there are too many fabulous choices out there. I have selected a few of the most beautiful tubs I could find that would make a stand out statement in a beach house. White tubs, stone tubs, round tubs, a boat shaped tub, black tubs, wooden tubs .. there is something for everyone!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3-8, 9, 10

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

9 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Not sure about the boat shaped tub but you can't go wrong with any of the other choices. xT

Kstylick said...

Love that bathroom so much! By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Korean Fashion

FLINTHOLM said...

The wooden Bath Tub is my favorit.
It seems like a boat.
Greetings from
gitte

sealaura said...

love the clean looks and the rustic feel of the wooden tree trunk benches. Hopefully there are beautiful looks to go with these different baths.

OnePieceBlack said...

They look all incredibly good!

Farrell Mackennon said...

My favourite is the round white tub that is surrounded by the ocean – imagine lying in a bath of bubbles gazing out at that view! Spectacular! If money wasn’t a problem I would have such a sophisticated bathroom in my house with a sunken bath and mosaic tiles. Even we plumbers can dream!

Jessica Davies said...

I also love wooden bathtubs.

Bachtiar Effendy said...

I did not saw wooden bathtubs yet.

Jessica Davies said...

I am also looking for wooden bathtubs for my bathroom, these are quite unique.

Bathroom Ideas Online

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...