23 February, 2014

Hot Pink Summer



hot-pink-summer-swimsuit-vogue

hot-pink-summer-shirts


 summer-pink-stripes




What is it about the shade of pink 
that makes a hint of summer tan even prettier? 

A swipe of pink lipstick, a long flowing caftan or some fun pink shorts
just feels kinda carefree and ready for some fun in the sun.
Here is a little vintage inspiration
alongside this season's latest summer trends ... Enjoy!

 Melissah xox

Source : images 1-4 via SF Girl By Bay, 5, 6

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

sealaura said...

very pretty. I am usually not too big on pink but I like how you have it portrayed here. I guess the key is bits of it here and there. My faves are the kaftans. Hope you are enjoying your warm sunny days.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...