25 March, 2014

A Weekend at the Villa









 



Weekend Escape

 
For me, a perfect weekend escape
is somewhere peaceful and quiet, surrounded by nature's beauty.
It also needs to warm and sunny to be a perfect getaway.
The accommodation needs to quaint and charming
with good food and wine.
Leisure activities consist of :~
 exploring, long walks, reading, swimming,
sleeping and generally lazing about.
That hammock looks very inviting ~
the perfect place to while away a lazy afternoon.

Is that too much to ask?

(PS. that's not me in photo - she's about 20 years younger!)

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 56, 7, 8, 9 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Dream House Trish said...

Sounds just perfect to me!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...