23 March, 2014

Beach Life










There's something so peaceful and calming about living by the beach.

I wake up to see the sun sparkling on the ocean.
I fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves
I walk along the sandy shore to calm my nerves, de-stress
and to remind myself of all the good things in life.
The rhythm of the ocean both relaxes and revitalises me.

Living by the sea is good for the soul!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, editing by Coastal Style

Click on the image to pin it - Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

June said...

Such lovely pics! I miss the beach so much
xx
www.JuneWantsItAll.com

Gallery of Shea said...

So beautiful - these beaches are tantalizing.
http://galleryofshea.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...