05 March, 2014

Birthday Wish List






 Birthday Wish List


With a birthday happening this week 
I have already started the celebrations.

There's been lunches and coffees with girlfriends,
party planning and lots of list writing.
 My husband has my wish list ~
 I have even booked him in for a day's shopping!. 
On the top of my list is a pair of Sketchers for my beach walks ~
not as glamorous as the things above but far more practical.
I'm also hoping for something bright, fun and sporty
to wear to my new Zumba classes.

Melissah xox

Images : 1, 23, edited 4 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely photos
great stuff... the dress and the Dior mani are awesome!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Carla Tomas said...

Great choices!!! You know me, I love anything turquoise!! ;)
Hope you have a fantastic birthday!!!!
Xoxo Carla

http://mylifesthebeach.blogspot.com/

mikky said...

Sounds like you have some fun birthday plans! I'm like you, I like to give my husband a list too. Hope the skies are nice and sunny and the beaches you stroll on on your bday are as pretty as the ones in these photos.
Have a great bday!
:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...