21 March, 2014

Caribbean Cool





Most of you, I’m sure, will have seen this gorgeous image
of a very stylish Caribbean kitchen, but have you seen the rest of the house?










Tropical Style




I first saw this house in Australian Home Beautiful magazine a few years back, and I still absolutey love it. For me it melds my ever growing love of Danish design and the stunningly beautiful and timeless tropical coastal island style – a heavenly, mix.

The beach house is in Marigot Bay, St. Barths and belongs to an amazing Danish design duo - one is a fashion designer and the other is the creative brains behind the Danish brand DAY.

I just adore this whole house, it’s such a design classic providing endless inspiration everytime you look at the beautiful images.

Melissah xox

Source : 1-9, 10 modboard by Coastal Style Blog,  11-12

Check out my Tropical Style Board on Pinterest

1 comments:

Pearl in Fashion said...

Oh yes! I love it so much!
<3
visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com/2014/03/shopping-in-louisiana.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...