24 March, 2014

Casual Statement













Beach side living is all about being comfortable and relaxed.
Therefore a key element for me, is that beach house design is casual and welcoming.
A place where friends and family can unwind,
recharge their batteries and re-connect with nature.
Interiors should be all about comfortable chairs and sofas,
sturdy finishes and robust fabrics.
A place to put your feet up, lie back and relax!

These interiors all look comfortable, casual and inviting ~
I'm especially loving that row boat suspended from the ceiling!.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest


1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love beach fashion! So flirty and casual. : )

~Sarah
http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...