09 March, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!









Today is my birthday ...yeah!

I am very excited ... 
not only is today a sunny Sunday but it's also a long weekend.
I have wonderful plans for my birthday weekend,
which go something like this :~
a romantic dinner at my favourite restarant
a house filled with pink flowers
long beach walks and ice-creams
catch ups with friends and family
Gold Class movie tickets and
a layered birthday cake with lots of calories!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5, edited by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

8 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!!

Pearl in Fashion said...

Happy Birthday darling! :)
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ENJOY! Hug Barbara

Lia said...

On Dutch: van harte gefeliciteerd!

Morwenna Hill said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

SuzyMcQ said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope it's sunny and bright and full of life and love!

OnePieceBlack said...

Happy Birthday :)

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

Melissah, we share the SAME birthday! I hope yours was wonderful! Mine was! I didn't walk on the beach, but I did eat lots and lots of calories, enjoyed a house full of flowers, and a long Swedish massage in Niagara On The Lake which was a treat from my husband. Here's wishing you another year of health and happiness with plenty of sun, sand and surf!
From a fellow birthday girl,
Laurelle XO

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...