19 March, 2014

My Kitchen with A Pop of Yellow




 







These are some recent photos taken of the kitchen for a magazine photo shoot.
The great thing about a plain white kitchen is I can change it up 
depending on my mood, the occasion or the season.
It's as simple as swapping over the fruit in my Ikea fruit bowl,
then colour matching it with some flowers and a couple of accessories.

Today I'm in the mood for some sunny yellow 
with a touch of zesty lime.

Melissah xox

Matt Lord Photographer for Coastal Style Blog, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out the the rest of my house on Pinterest 

8 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

The yellow looks beautiful. I also love my white kitchen for exactly the same reasons. xT

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Everything you do is so fresh and crisp looking. You are always an inspiration for me.

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Beautiful.

Ashlea Kerr said...

I am in love with your kitchen - the surfboard the bench tops, the ceilings and those stools... major kitchen crush right here! Thanks for sharing x

Vicky said...

Your kitchen is beautiful, I love the yellow accents give a cheerful and warm atmosphere!!
xo Vicky

SUSAN, CORLETTE said...

Lovely post Melissah
I enjoy seeing what you are doing in your home...........can't beat a white kitchen, love the surfboard!!!
have a lovely day,
Susan

anita said...

now THATS a fresh fun kitchen..LOVE IT!

Laurelle @ Coastal Shore Creations said...

Gorgeous! White kitchens are my absolute favorite as well. Not the easiest to keep clean though! I love the surfboard, your incredibly organized pantry and the fresh herbs on your counter. What a beautiful space to cook. Btw, I haven't updated my profile in a while... I'm 37. I'm wondering about your comment about your own age now. You glow and look incredible!!!
Warmly,
Laurelle

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...