21 April, 2014

Easter Monday Breakfast










 


After a crazy day yesterday of 
entertaining, baking, organising Easter Egg Hunts and cleaning up ~
I am looking forward to relaxing a day doing nothing much.
I am so happy it's a public holiday
and I can recover after a house full of guests
and over-excited little girls running around screaming!
We all had loads of fun and 
it was well worth the effort to see all those little excited faces!

Today I think we will have a long, lazy bruch to kick start the day 
followed by an energetic beach walk
to work off some of those Easter Eggs!
.
I hope everyone had a lovely day yesterday.

Melissah xox

Images via Fete Press, graphics by Coastal Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...