18 April, 2014

Lazy Easter Weekend





Easter Weekend

 




I am looking forward to a low-key, lazy weekend ~
where the order of the day is sleeping in, 
a relaxed breakfast on the deck
a late brunch at my favouite cafe
an afternoon filled with reading, beach walks, aimless chatter,
cosy fires and cups of tea.
Then the evenings are spent fireside
with an easy dinner, red wine and a romantic DVD.

Sounds just perfect!

Melissah xox

Images via Kara Rosenlund, moodboard by Coastal Style


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

4 comments:

Ich liebe mein Zuhause said...

Dear Melissah

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.
I wish you and your family also happy easter.

Kindest regards,

Petra from ichliebemeinzuhause.ch

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Hi Melissah - I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter holiday.

Seawashed Kerrie said...

We are having the same kind of weekend. Lovely photos to set the mood. Thank you for the beauty you share...Seaside Eastertide to you! xxo Kerrie

Burlap Luxe said...

Happy Easter,
So wonderfully relaxing here, beauty surrounds you.
Inspiring photos.

Xx
Dore

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...