19 April, 2014

My Easter Celebrations










 




Back in February, I was invited to feature my beach house in a new, glossy mag called 'Geelong and Surf Coast Living'. I spent a crazy day getting the house ready and putting together this Easter photo shoot to feature in their Autumn edition. Finding Easter eggs and hot cross buns in the middle of Feb proved to be no easy task! After a day's running around I managed to find what I needed to create my Easter story. I love all the brightly coloured flowers en masse alongside the multi-coloured eggs. I also thought these bite-sized mini hot cross buns from Coles were cute. I am looking forward to recreating this Easter party over the weekend -  but this time round we all get to eat the goodies!

Melissah xox

Photos by Matt Lord for Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

9 comments:

Chic Coastal Living said...

Love everything here! Happy Easter!

Nola Grasby said...

Have a happy Easter!!

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Wow, stunning post. *__*
Wish you happy easter, too. Lovely greets Nessa

designchic said...

How exciting is that?! So want to be a part of your Easter festivities!!

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Beautiful! Happy Easter!

OnePieceBlack said...

Thanks Melissah ! I wish you and your family happy festive days as well :)

Jess

Style and Home said...

Your house is stunning Melissah, thanks for popping over to my blog. Have a happy easter. Sam.x

FP said...

Happy Easter!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Thank you for sharing, your hard work clearly paid off!
Happy Easter :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...