13 April, 2014

Natural Temptations









Mare, mare, mare, tanta voglia di arrivare


Natural Outdoor Furniture

 1 / 2 / 3 / 45 / 6 / 7 / 8 


We live outdoors in the summer months
so outdoor furniture and spaces are a really key element in Australia homes.

I am a big fan of natural materials and fibres
but I have conceded that the synthetic cane seen in modern outdoor sofas and chairs
is way more practical and durable than the real McCoy.
My favourite timber for outdoor furniture is teak
 and I'm loving this new trend of the fire pit.
This, and a lazy hammock swinging from a tree
makes for a well considered beach house.

Melissah xox

Images via  1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5a, 5b, 1, 7, 8 outdoor furniture board by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Gallery of Shea said...

LOVE the thick-fiber tote! Fresh, breezy white pairs so well with it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...