29 April, 2014

Rustic Turquoise



 

 

 

 






Here are a few of  my favourite pieces in turquoise.


Style Trend - Turquoise


Taking it's cue from the intense colours of the Mediterranean ocean ~
turquoise is one of my favourite accent colours for beach house decorating.

Inspired by the beauty of nature and ancient, crumbling villas
turquoise is both vivid and uplifting
as well as being calming and tranquil at the same time.
Turquoise blurs the lines between interiors and seascape ~
helping to bring the outside colours in.

Melissah xox

Images here, moodboard by Coastal Style Blog

For more turquoise inspiration Check out my board on Pinterest

2 comments:

Gallery of Shea said...

Yeah for turquoise! Love the rich blue with crisp white, Melissah! Hard not to taste the salt in the air when I look at these images.

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

great, I love turquoise for Spring and Summer time !!! Hug, Barbara

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...