30 April, 2014

Seaside Vintage Style










   




These seaside cottages look so cute and cosy
with their blue and white accents, striped ticking and vintage pieces.
They look inviting and comfortable ~
with a laid back, relaxed style.

I would love to decorate my beach house in this style 
but unfortunately it has no appeal to my husband so we have found a happy compromise
and gone for a more natural, rustic feel which we both love..
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

4 comments:

Seawashed Kerrie said...

I love this style too though I am not a stripe person. I cannot have stripes in my home or wardrobe...just like checkered floors..they make me feel dizzy. But I love them in photos! And I love Vintage Seaside style. Great photos. xxo

*Smukke Ting* said...

Dear Mellisah,
I love this style and the colours. Amazing!

Greetings from Germany
Birgit

Helena Natanael said...

feeling like I'm a sailor.. the pics are so inspiring <3

http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

FLINTHOLM said...

That's my style! Wonderful inspirations, thank you!

Greetings from gitte

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...