06 April, 2014

Surfie Beach Style







Surfie Beach Style




Surfie Chick


I am definitely no 'surfie chick' but after living on the coast for ten years
a little bit of this style has crept into both my wardrobe and my house.
Unless I'm meeting clients I pretty well live in thongs (flip flops)
I have vintage surfboards hanging on my walls and
piles of my husband's surfing photos, books and mags are dotted around the house.
So when you visit there is a real surfie beach vibe about it.

Melissah xox

Images via1, 2, 3, 4, 5+9 moodboard by Coastal Style, 6, 7, 8 


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Pearl in Fashion said...

I wish I knew how to surf! But one day I will buy a board anyway!
<3
visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

bec said...

always gorgeous....x
Bec

Tibs said...

I would love to have a surf board as a styling item! Just finished a bedroom styling project…

http://shoptravelfood.blogspot.fi/2014/04/home-styling-project-13.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...