28 April, 2014

The Bungalow





 



Tribal Influenes




What makes this bungalow interesting is the pieces and artefacts the owners have collected on their travels. This gives the house a very personal feel with a sense of history and fills the home with happy memories. I believe a successful design tells a story about it's owners. I love these tribal influences that add character to the understated and neutral background.

Melissah xox

Images via Coastal Living, fashion story 2, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Such a gorgeous home and such beautifu decor. I could live there in a heartbeat.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...