17 May, 2014

A Relaxed Weekend










Relaxed Weekend


Nautical stripes are the perfect attire for a relaxed weekend.

For me, a beach house should be simple and fuss free ~
a place where everyone can chill out and relax.
Furniture and decor shouldn't be too precious ~
I like strong, robust pieces and practical fabrics.
I think everyone should chip in and do their bit and chores should be shared.
I say to everyone the sooner the chores are done, the sooner we all get to the beach!
When friends and family rock up for the weekend
everyone pitches in with the setting the table cooking, and cleaning up.
That way everyone gets to relax and have some time out.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fab pictures make me want to go on a beach holiday !! 6 more weeks of waiting and we will be relaxing on a tiny island in the North Sea... Thanks for bringing it closer in your pictures! Maggie

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

The beach and blue colors - you reeled me in again. :-) Love the shorts outfit too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...