21 May, 2014

Aqua Moments










 Aqua Favouites


Nature has a colour palette of it's own.
In my little part of the world ~ on a sunny day,
 it's blue, skies, aqua water and sandy beaches.
These hues have all formed the basis of my decorating palette.
Not only that, but somehow these colours have even infiltrated my wardrobe
so now my clothes and my decor are co-ordinated
in a scary, obsessive-compulsive kind of way!
I have to go out of my way when friends come over
 to make sure I don't co-ordinate with the house!

Melissah xox

Images via 1a, 1b, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5, 6a, 6b, 7-8, fashion story by Coastal Style

For more aqua inspiration Check out my board on Pinterest

2 comments:

Alexandra Higgins said...

Great selection! I`m in love with those pastel summer tones in the decor and your favourite pieces in aqua. :)
Carpet Cleaners Croydon

Ana Smith said...

Everything looks amazing. I don't mind everything to co-ordinate. My favourite colours of the saeson are minty green and peachy coral.

Ann W. | Domestic Cleaning Merton

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...