19 May, 2014

Blue & White Seaside Style






 Baby Blue


 

 



There's nothing fresher than the combination of blue and white ~
especially when you add water to the mix!

A weatherboard seaside cottage in these tones 
is where my heart lies in terms of coastal architecture.
I love quaint cottages with a sense of history
filled with antiques, vintage pieces, quirky finds,
seaside treasures and personal memorabilia.

Touches of blue or aqua really makes the white pop.
Combined with pale blonde timbers and you have my perfect beach house!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4 moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love every picture in your post! White and Blue just make me feel relaxed.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...