29 May, 2014

Destination Bora Bora





 
 


 


Aqua Vacation Style


A couple of years ago a dream came true 
when was I was lucky enough to holiday in Bora Bora.
It was the number one destination on my bucket list
so the expectations were high to say the least.
The weather was perfect, the water was an inviting 28 degrees,
the overwater bungalow was luxurious and
 the scenery was breathtaking.
There are also no spiders, snakes, flies or mosquitoes on Bora Bora ~
it really doesn't get any better than that!
Did I mention it was expensive?
Maybe that's it's only downside but I thought it was worth every penny ~
I have a 1000 photos to prove it!!!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 moodboard & graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...