01 May, 2014

Gant Spring Arrivals




Gant Home



 

 Gant Spring Arrivals

 


I am a big fan of Gant.
I have a number of their pretty summer dresses and colourful polos
which are perfect for my coastal lifestyle.
I was very excited to see these gorgeous sherbet colours
in their Spring collection.
I am looking forward to picking up their latest catalogue 
which is always full of pics of my dream life ~
stunning seaside homes, boats, yachts, beautiful interiors,
sporty people, gorgeous outfits and happy families.

Melissah xox

Images via Gant, moodboards by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...