27 May, 2014

I Heart Yellow








 


I heart yellow

 
I am loving this season's trend for bright homewares
We are seeing splashes of colour in ~
electrical kitchen appliances,
bathroom accessories and towels,
and there's lot's of colourful, gorgeous homewares out there
to tempt me whenever I'm in the need for some retail therapy!
Today I'm lusting after these sunny yellows.

Melissah xox

Images via 1-234a, 4b, 5a, 5b, 6, 7a, 7b, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style 
 
Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Georgia Milton said...

I love yellow and everything in yellow! Great pics, really made my day! I'm so happy that summer is just around the corner! The dress is adorable :)

Domestic Cleaners Islington

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...