10 May, 2014

Peace & Tranquilty



 

 Hello Sunshine





 

 



Don't you just love weekends!
Somehow my life just gets busier and busier ~
so I really need those two days off to recouperate.
Time out to just hang out, sleep in, dream, read,
laze about, soak in a hot tub and unwind!

I'm totally loving that porch swing - I so need one of those!
 
Yeah, I reached 1000 followers today - thanks everyone for signing up!
 
Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2 moodboard by Coastal Style 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crazy about your blog!!! Just introduced my daughter to it, and know she'll love it too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...