03 May, 2014

Peach Perfect






Peachy Keen


 




I discovered a wonderful shop in Melbourne the other day 
A treasure trove of wonderful pieces for decorating your beach house.
Lots of funky, retro pieces painted in every colour of the rainbow.
Here I have shown a few of my top picks in peach,
but you can get them in pastel shade you care to dream of.
I've finished my house and run out of money
so sadly it's all too late for me,
but this is the place to go if your style is:
retro, sixties, hippie, boho
or you are simply looking to do a cute kid's room ~
the possibilities are endless!

Melissah xox

Images via 12, 34 moodboard by Coastal Style, 5, 6, 7, 8

Check out my other blogs Scrapbook and Country Style Chic

4 comments:

Jennifer Leible said...

I love this post! Perfect for the summer!!

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

I think it would be also a shop for me, it's just a pity, that I'm so far away, but maybe it's better, because we have to save our money for the oldstone house in Piedmont, in renovation this year. Hope we can move in at the end of 2014. I love the colour peach and with my copper items it would fit so well ! I love copper in this Moment (last post). have a cozy Weekend, hug Barbara

Heavenly Rosalie said...

Beautiful colour! I love it!
Best Regards
Rosalie

evelyne-home-interiors.blogspot.pt said...

Beautiful pictures, so inspiring!! Evelyne

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...