31 May, 2014

Turquoise Details










  

Brighten up things with a pop of turquoise.


Turquoise Details


Say good-by to the winter blues and add a pop of colour to brighten up your home. A splash of turquoise will go a long way to lifting your spirits as well! This winter the focus is on colour and texture, think cable knit cushions, cosy throws and cups of tea by the fire. Why not add a touch of whimsy with this cool pendant light and fun turquoise clock.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6-7, 8 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

laura Madalene said...

That looks great - I would have loved to win it!! I am always looking for new home decor ideas. I'll be back to read more in the decorate.
exclusive-master-bedrooms-designed

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...