26 May, 2014

Vintage Details






 


 
 




To create a lived in, welcoming feel to your beach house 
consider adding a statement vintage piece.
It may be a treasured heirloom 
or it may be a piece you have picked up on your travels.
I inherited mine with the house - 
it was a seventy year old single bed from the original owners.
I am using it one of the kid's bedrooms.
It has 2 storage drawers underneath which has come in very handy!.
Everyone thought I as mad when I said I was going to keep it
but with a coat of white limewash paint
 it looks fresh and beachy and I love it!!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34 graphics by Coastal Style, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great summer feeling I get here from your pictures!! Thanks, Marcy

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...