24 June, 2014

A Sunny Escape















Italy is one of my favourite holiday destinations. When I lived in London I studied Italian for five years then I studied and lived in Florence for 3 months to perfect my accent and improve my grammar. I'm still hopeless but I really love the language and I have no trouble getting myself around. I also love Italian food, fashion  and their culture. Some of the most beautiful places I've been to are in Italy ~ Amalfi, Capri, Positano and Cinque Terre are at the top of the list. The villages are so pretty, colourful and dramatic, the water is the most stunning colour and their is a photograph waiting to be taken around every corner!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Ortensia said...

Grazie per le foto :) sono veramente bellissime... anch'io amo l'Italia.... <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...