01 June, 2014

Copper Trend














Here are a few of my favourite picks.


Copper Homewares


Copper has been on my radar for a little while. I love it’s warm tones, perfect for some warmth as we head into the the cooler months. It’s really making an impact in stores right now as a trend for the home, so why not add a little glamour to your home with these copper toned pieces. I am loving that copper Kitchenaid!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8-9 10 moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Julia said...

Me encanta el estilo.La meva més sincera Gratitud a tots els que han passat per aquest espai, ja hagi estat per uns minuts, ja hagi estat que han estat més en ell i per tot el compartit i après en aquest any. CONTINUEM ...

AMOR I GRATITUD

laura Madalene said...

What a beautiful dining room. Your dining room is gorgeous and your new table is just wonderful! Love your chairs too! You've got a very talented hubby!
round-dining-table

Brandi Bradley said...

With all the beautiful pieces of copper featured above, it’s understandable why you've become fascinated with them. They all look great! But my favorite would have to be the light fixture. I like its simplicity and yet, when you place it in the kitchen or to any room, it stands out just like in the first picture. How about you, which one’s your favorite?

Brandi Bradley @ Rotax Metals

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...