02 June, 2014

Mango Summer Lookbook












I know we have just hit winter here in Oz
but when I see the American and European summer fashion
popping up all over my favourite blogs and websites 
I feel like summer is just around the corner.

This Mango Summer 2014 Lookbook featuring Daria Werbowy
 is just what I need to lift my spirits.
I am loving these pretty summer dresses
with their soft ruffles, delicate prints and lacey detail.

Mango Summer 2014 Catalogue
Photographer: Alastair McKimm
Model: Daria Werbowy

Melissah xox

Images via Mango, graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style fashion on Pinterest 

1 comments:

The Silver Bunny said...

Daria Werbowy is surely one of the most beautiful models around at the moment and that blue dress at the top is just perfection for the beach ! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...