26 June, 2014

Ralph Lauren Summer Style



RL - Tempo da Delicadeza

 RL - Tempo da Delicadeza



RL - Tempo da Delicadeza


RL - Tempo da Delicadeza

 

Ralph Lauren Style



Ralph Laurene's Latest Home Collection 'Point Dune' is a modern, tranquil interpretation of  Ralph Lauren's iconic love of seaside living featuring rich wood, clean architectural lines and an elegant palette of crisp whites, tan, cream and chocolate. I am loving this chic laid back sense of luxury!

Melissah xox

Images via Ralph Lauren, moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

6 comments:

Seawashed Kerrie said...

Ralph Lauren is a classic and one of my favorites. I saw a few of these photos in my Veranda mag. and love everything but the rug. The off set stripe rugs bother me ever since I had a concussion a few years ago.

Marina Matkina said...

Люблю ваш блог. люблю. Смотрю с утра и после этого блога так тепло и солнечно.
У меня есть желания побывать в таких теплых странах как у вас на картинках.
Желаю добра и счастья.
С уважением, Марина Маткина.

Tibs said...

Oh no, that is too good to be true! Gorgeous pics!
ps. I just started to make a series of lake houses in Hungary on my blog - quite, well, not so gorgeous...

heather gilmour said...

A little paradise to die for :) Very beautiful!
One off cleaners Chislehurst

Anonymous said...

Love this style, perfect for the beach!

The Good Life | Healthy Living said...

Oh my gosh! I also posted about this today! lol. Isn't it a beautiful collection? I feel like i am transported when I look at these photos.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...