07 June, 2014

The Cool Blue











Denim Blue



Denim is the all year round classic for coastal dressing.
Since moving to the coast my dress style has totally relaxed ~
gone are the designer suits, heels and party dresses.
It's now all about comfort, wamth and practicality.
My wardrbe is now full of jeans, track pants, trainers, swimsuits and summer dresses.
I practically live in jeans these days.
My favourite look for the season is the boyfriend jean
and right now I'm loving turned up cuffs.

Melissah xox

Images via 1a, 1b, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, 5a, 5b, 6, 7a, 7b, 8, graphics and moodboard by Coastal Style

 Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...