25 July, 2014

Fish - North Bondi









 


Chic and casual for a relaxed lunch
 

 


Over the last month or so I have been lucky enough to be working on a project in Sydney. It included a site visit to Sydney on the most perfect day imaginable - warm, sunny and blue skies. After an early start and a morning site meeting - the afternoon was my own to check out a few new designer eateries that had hit the scene since I was there 18 months ago. Fish in North Bondi was my first stop and was well worth the effort, despite getting horribly lost in my little hire car. With a new look, a new menu and a new name this restaurant overlooking Bondi Beach did not disappoint. I studied the decor (which filled my head with new and inspiring ideas), I watched the beautiful people relaxing and having fun with friends and feasted on freshly caught prawns and housemade passionfruit soda (pictured above) all presented with an imaginative twist. As I sat there watching the surfers with the sun streaming in I thought no wonder tourists love Sydney so much and never want to leave because that's how I felt!   

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...