24 July, 2014

Holiday Dreaming






 



Bora Bora Resort Wardrobe


It's about this time of year
when we Aussies pack our bags and head north to sunny Queensland
or jump on a plane and head OS to warmer climates.
This is the first winter when my husband and I will stay put.
With a new house and a renovation that has blown the budget
I will have to content myself with some armchair travelling.
Dreaming about exotic destinations will have to keep me happy this year! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2a, 2b, 3, 4-5, 6, 7 Fashion story by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style on tumblr and Pinterest

2 comments:

http://deco4life.blogspot.com said...

Hi Melissah, I know that, we have to save our Money too, because of the restructuration of our Stone house in Piedmont. But youuuuu, you have already the paradise in front of your house, the beach - even if it is no summer in Australia, it must be beautiful. I love the sea and when ever time allows, when we are in Piedmont, we go to the sea, even if water is too cold for Swimming. The air is so clean and I love the wind by the sea ! Enjoy your time, hug Barbara

Tonja Besler said...

Hello Melissa, i think you will have a lovely time in your beautiful house. The pictures for dreaming are great. Greetings Tonja

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...