15 July, 2014

Hotel Masseria, Italy





 




 


Hibiscus
 

This looks like my kind of hotel. 

I love small scale hotels that reflect the character of the area and the local culture. So Hotel Relais Antica Masseria in Italy, is right up my alley. I love the sorbet coloured paintwork, the peaceful setting surrounded by olive groves, pomegranate trees and pink oleanders. The rustic restaurant also looks like the prefect spot for some authentic Italian pasta and a glass of local wine!

Melissah xox

Images via The Travel Files & French By Design 

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...