20 July, 2014

Moody Beach Days













I am been very proud of myself this winter 
making sure I do a 40 minute beach walk every day. 
It finishes with a big hill so there's plenty of puffing and panting 
so it must be doing me some good!
I miss my running (too hilly round here) but I have taken up Zumba classes which I love.
So after 8 months of renovating and living on pies, pizza and fish 'n' chips we have finally got back into healthy eating habits and plenty of exercise. And it's amazing how much better I feel when we have this balance in our lives. 

Today on our walk the sky was dark, stormy and moody
but there was beautiful light which reminded me of these photos.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2-5 Spell Design, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8 graphics by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

3 comments:

Martina said...

Hallo Melissah, i have a question for you. Where I can buy this wonderful Shirt? kindly regards, Martina

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Sorry Martina, I'm not sure. x Melissah

Martina said...

Thanks for your answer. I like your blog and the sun c
omes in my heart:-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...