07 July, 2014

Summer Decor Trends




Summer Pastels






 


I'm loving this season's summer decor trends 
that keep popping up on my radar.
A few of my favorites are ~
tie-dyed fabrics
retro sixties cane furniture (especially the peacock chair)
pastel painted and dip dyed furniture.

If you are not feeling game to try it out on a stool or a chair
try starting off with little things around the house like
vases, utensils and pots ... too easy!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6-8, graphics and moodboard by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love your home! Absolutely beautiful! You have done an amazing job. Thanks

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...