22 July, 2014

White and Light









White & Light




I love the simplicity and purity of an all white interior.

White is the perfect blank canvas
to create your own personal style.
White is an easy way to blend 
old with new and
designer pieces with vintage treasures.
With a predominantly white palette 
you can mix various styles with confidence.
  
Melissah xox

Images via 1-34, 5, 7, White & Light by coastalstyleblogspog , 8, 9 collage by Coastal Style

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest

2 comments:

donna bailey said...

I`m a big fan of a white interior design with some colourful accents.
Fulham steam carpet cleaners

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite Blogs !!!!!!
so many gorgeous posts.
Have a nice Day
from Germany
Sylvia

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...