22 August, 2014

An Afternoon By The Pool





 





I couldn't think of a more perfect way to while away a sunny afternoon
than spending it by the pool in my Hamptons backyard!
That would certainly suit me down to a tee.
I am also loving the idea of no sand and no waves to contend with!
Now don't get me wrong I love the beach
but I could easily see myself lounging chicly by a pool
complete with pool house and an ice bucket full of champagne!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7a, 7b, 8

Check out Coastal Style Pinterest  

1 comments:

All For Love said...

Yes please! LOVE the idea of no sand...and a beautiful mansion and gorgeous cabana wear ;) lovely pics xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and puts a smile on my face!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...